Sunday, July 15, 2007

Musgrave's cronies

Musgrave's 'constituent' meetings really for cronies and elected officials


Letters to Editor
July 11, 2007

On June 29, the Tribune reported that Rep. Marilyn Musgrave, R-Colo., was meeting with 400 "invited" constituents from around northern Colorado at Johnson's Corner. This group consisted of elected officials, town employees, state lawmakers and "others." I fail to see where the term "constituents" comes into play. Might I suggest the term "cronies and other political hacks."

I went to Musgrave's last "constituent" meeting where she failed to answer any "constituent" questions. But then again, I was the only one asking questions and not whipping out my checkbook.

In attempts to ask questions of her staff, I continue to hear of the "bipartisan efforts" of Musgrave. I guess that's why she belongs to the bipartisan party.

Joe Williams, Loveland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home