Sunday, July 15, 2007

Musgrave endangers 4th CD seat

4th CD seat at risk

The Republican Party apparently has decided it is going to forfeit its long hold on the 4th Congressional District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.

What else can be concluded by their "gathering around Marilyn Musgrave" so there is no Republican primary in 2008?

I am astonished at the state of denial my party is in regarding what can only be described as the "Musgrave problem."

Musgrave is a horrible example of a "representative." Since her first election, she has alienated an unbelievably large number of her constituents - supporters and opponents alike. The numerous actions of an arrogant, disrespectful, condescending and blatantly unresponsive nature by Musgrave and her various staff members are too numerous to mention here. They have been consistently this way since her election in 2002. Any and all recent claims of change are simply a public relations stunt and not factual.

It is time the Republican Party finally admits that Musgrave is not deserving of their support. It is time for a real leader to step forward. If that doesn't happen, the Republicans can kiss goodbye their long control of this office.

There are many like myself. I volunteered my time, donated money to her first campaign and did all I could to help her win. I'll never make that mistake again. I haven't voted for her since and will absolutely never again vote for her - or anyone who supports her.

Wake up Republicans, or you will lose this seat!

Ron Klein,
Berthoud

1 Comments:

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Great editorial. I am one of the many who has been screwed by Musgrave. I have wrote her many times and NEVER received responses.

Most recently I called her D.C. office to ask her to support, "The Paul Wellstone Mental Health Insurance Coverage Act." Her assistant answering the phone was flippant but said that I would receive a letter from her soon.

I have yet to receive a letter.

July 31, 2007 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home